Uploading files to a case
Uploading files to a case can be very helpful, this is why we included it in our software. With these few steps, you can have your files uploaded per case that you have recently created. If you haven’t yet created a case, why not check out our Creating a Case tutorial.
All of these steps will be starting from the Dashboard.
- Go to Cases via the main navigation on the left
- Click the specified Case you want to upload files to
- On the Case page that appears, if you scroll down the page you will see a Files tab
- Clicking the blue ‘Upload Files’ button on the right will bring up a window
- On this window, choose where to upload your files to from the drop-down menu
- From here, you can drag and drop your photos into the box, or click ‘Click Here To Select’
- If you’ve clicked ‘Click Here’ you will see a browser window
- From here you can select the files you want to upload
- After the files have been uploaded, click the small x to go back to the case profile.
After following these steps, you should now see all of your files you just updated and any existing files. Now you have files uploaded, why not check out our Managing Case File Folders tutorial.
Sign Up Below, It's Free!